Set of six postcards of Walt Whitman and his Birthplace:
- Photo of the birthplace taken in 1903 by Ben Conklin.
- Walt Whitman in 1854 when he was writing Leaves of Grass.
- Walt Whitman in carpenter’s garb – an engraving used as the frontispiece of the first edition of Leaves of Grass in 1855.
- Walt Whitman as he looked in 1863, while he was nursing the sick and wounded soldiers in Washington.
- Walt Whitman as “The Good Gray Poet” after the Civil War.
- Photograph of an older, bearded Whitman.